Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Stop judging me

I hate how people look at me and say "You are stupid.Only stupid people cut."

Let me get this straight,you think I wanna have all those scars for you to despise?You think I wanna hear all those words from you?You have no idea how much that few words that fly out of you can cause.Because you haven't gone through what I have.Have your mom ever confront your best friend and tell them to never go near you ever again or else she will do something to them?Have you ever tried waking up in the morning,going to school having so much to tell your best friend and all they tell you is "Get lost.I don't wanna talk to you ever again." and the next thing you know is that the whole class doesn't talk to you.Have you ever tried having classmates calling you names,saying you are ugly,fat,useless,stupid,retarded,disfigured?You haven't tried all this torture....

You dont know me,so stop judging me ok?!You don't know the hate I have for myself,you don't know how it feels to have loved someone for 2 years and all you get was a relationship of 9days.You don't know how it feels when everyone have high expectations of you but you can't reach it.You don't how it feels when everyone wants you to go to all those "good" schools till you have no FLYING FUCK idea what you want.

Think before you judge us,we have our story,we have our pains.SHUT UP and back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment