Translate

Thursday, August 22, 2013

WTF?!

Wtf ok wtf?!so i decided to join the Teenage contest and try my luck wheather i can win the tickets to F1.Cause im desperate for the tickets.yeah me belieber,missed 2 concerts already want to die,miss one more i can go bang wall liao.

So this like what happened.............
my friend(lets call her A)i asked her wheather she wants to go for the F1 like if i win the BIGBANG tickets and i give it to her,and she told me "go give ~~~~~(she would be B)i also dont like Bigbang"so im like ok.....then B heard what we said then she go tell me "u win BIGBANG u gimme,i win Justin Bieber i give u ok??" so i promised B i would give her.so once u promise something u cant like dont do right?then suddenly A go tell me she wants the F1 tickets if i win,so i was like dafuq?! A minute ago u said u dont want then now you want it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! And when i told her i cant oz i promised B alr,then she angry with me and B!! So like WTFS?!and she was like "fuck you larh,go to fucking hell lah you give her?"

The worst thing was like she still go and say "you know what?! I hope u dont win the BIGBANG tickets.wait in fact i hope you dont win both ok?!"like WHUT?! First u angry with me for not giving you,i ask u first u dont want then i say i give other people lah.Second u want to curse me not to win it at all?!can be more reasonable anot?!i ask u first kay?!you reject den no chance already,sill angry with me?!?!?!?! Friggin' makes no bloddy sense ok?!

No comments:

Post a Comment