Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Those empty promises....

You promised we would be the best band in the world,that every singer would want to collaborate with us.you promised we will be there for each other forever.you promised to never leave,you said you were half without me,you wanted to be my everything.you told me everything will be alright,and right now?you left me in the dark,I'm afraid of the dark,you know that,yet you heartlessly lead me into the darkneass and ran away.you let me slip through ypur finger tips like water slipping between your fingers.you led me on,now im left in the lost.you were my only light in the dead end street,you were the firefly in the dark,the guide to destiny.

We swore that nothing will get in our ways,you said we wont let anyone,anybody get in between us.what is the point of making a list of things we should do together when you were leaving soon? I memorized every single thing that we were gonna do.i remember every word you said that day,you said you will be there if i shout for you.if we ever pass by each other now,you will take me as a stranger,while i just look at you,look into your eyes and realized you arent the same you i knew of.the nice side is gone,it just burns through my heart.you are gone.from my life.the old you is just gonna stay in my heart forever,i want you the way i found you.

Im turning darker and darker,hurting deeper than i used to.walking in the rain,it just feels like my empty heart,crying,hopeless,falling,smashed.since the day you walked out,you werent the you i knew,i wasnt the me you saw.

You promised to be my life buoy when im drowning,my shelter in the rain,my jacket in the cold,my sheild in war,my life support in the hospital.but....WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW??

No comments:

Post a Comment