Translate

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Best friends

Ever since I went into secondary school I have always felt so alone.I regretted those days when I say I hate my primary school,truth is I actually don't.I have friends back then,I had fun,I felt like my life was just perfect....but now in secondary school i hate it here.i miss my clique,i miss my insane besties.

So today I met up with them...I was late but they didn't mind.The best part?They knew they won't be able to celebrate my birthday on the actual day so they did a surprise party.I have no idea what I ever did.I don't deserve such good besties,I'm a monster....Yet they have always stayed by me.They know I self harm,they know about all my heartbreaks,my secrets.I actually hate how we only meet up once in awhile....sometimes I just need them so much but they are so far away.I seriously just love them so damn much....I don't deserve them at all.Somehow they just accept me,they care,why are they so nice I just don't get it....but I guess that's the power of our clique ----The Crazily Awesome<3

No comments:

Post a Comment