Translate

Friday, January 17, 2014

Rant....

It's Friday again...I'm sitting in my room crying my eyes out while blogging...what the hell have I become...

I hate school so fucking much...I feel like I'm annoying all my friends....I know all my classmates are just tolerating me....I just can't take all this shit...

My dad saw my scars....he assumes he knows everything bc he believed the lie I told my school teachers....he doesn't know shit...he thinks bring me to a BVB concert will just make everything all right.....

I have so much self hate bottled up..I can't believe I managed not to kill myself from cutting so deep...then again I promised my friend I won't attempt again....yet it's so tempting.

I don't even know what the hell I'm doing my life....blogging about how shitty I feel?That's so fucking low of me.....Urgh....I'm retarded and insane...

No comments:

Post a Comment