Translate

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sorry

I'm sorry for being a fucked up.I'm sorry I'm annoying as crap.Maybe because I wasn't even suppose to exist in the first place.Maybe because I don't have someone to guide me on how to act 'normal'.I'm fucking sorry I can't be in a crowd without panicing.I'm utterly sorry that I can't tell funny jokes or interesting things.And I'm so damn sorry that I like staying in bed and cry my eyes out for days.I'm just fucked up.

Even my own mom says I'm bipolar.Thanks Mom,I know how much you 'love' me.

I'm sorry for all those people who actually has to put up with my shit,read all this rubbish I post.I just can't think straight,someone made me promise to stay clean for a month....guess what and one month actually means I won't even be able to cut on my birthday!I'm not able to function,study,complete my homework or even think properly now.I need the blade across my skin so damn badly,I need to relieve that fucking pain.Maybe I'm just insane....but being suicidal ain't even close to sane.I'm just so done with people,or just myself....I want to end it all...yet a too big a coward to end this all.If only I would get hit by a truck,get thrown across the road and just die..

(And I'm sorry for all this triggering and graphic content...I'm insane...remember?)

No comments:

Post a Comment