Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

crazy....

Idk...i just felt like I needed to blog...
Idk I'm insane...sorry...
I keep thinking everyone hates me.Just a tiny little bit of eye contact....I go on anxiety mode...like school helps with that....I hate it when I have to present something....all those damn attention I get...totally hate it.

It sucks so damn fucking much....I'm like fucking responsible for some fuckig community work shit...urgh I can't even be responsible for myself like what the actual motherfuck?!
Just eww....

My class even wanted to make ourselves know as some random junk food...the sound of food is just disgusting....

The joy of social anxiety,being(probably)anorexic and paranoid......[please note the sacasm]

Can't believe I'm actually still alive after 4 attemps....just ewww fuck it...

No comments:

Post a Comment