Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Just a little too fucked up

I'm like almost gone...just a little too fucked up to be honest...I have no idea how I became this bad.Maybe nobody cares enough to stop me or I just pushed them away....

Half of me just wants someone to save me..make me normal but the other half is just deep dark and evil.I just wanna sink the razor deeper...to just pass out and probably feel how it feels like to be close to dying...

I hate how I actually lie to my best friends I'm fine.I hate how I told them I'm over that one boy,that I'm no longer hurt and I no longer selfharm...to be honest?I lied.I lie too damn fucking well,that you had no idea how broken I'm on the inside.I can't live a day without selfharming....I know I'm mental to everyone.

There are seriously days like today...I just want to skip school.Stay in bed,curl up and just cry.I'm just too damn broken to function..I've no motivation.I don't even eat...for days....just proves how much more fucked up I actually am.I want to be skinny,those collarbones,hipbones and thigh gap.But even if I were to be skinnier I would never be skinny enough...

I'm just done with life,myself and the whole entire world....Sorry to those who have to suffer reading this...I just gotta get it out...I'm just this annoying piece of ugly crap.I wasn't even suppose to exist...

No comments:

Post a Comment